Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about my sig pic? SWMBO took this of me and my daguhter Shelby last weekend. It was the first day of the restoration. My daughter is really excited and always asks "Can we work on the mustang" The added bonus is that SWMBO now is more agreeable to the mustang since it is a great way for some quality father daughter time. :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Cool pic...AND you named your daughter "Shelby"...that's true Ford dedication! :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
That is a great picture. That's great that your daughter wants to work on the mustang with you. My daughter loves to work on the mustang too. It's great when she says Dad let's go to the garage and work on the Mustang because SWMBO doesn't say boo when that happens.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool pic...AND you named your daughter "Shelby"...that's true Ford dedication!
SWMBO actually chose the name Shelby., but who was I to argue :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
As a long time "lurker" here I'd feel remiss if I did not reply. It is a great photo but even though posed put a pair of goggles on the young lady when she works under the car. you never know.

Rich

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rich,

It was a posed picture, but you are absolutely correct. She dows have safety glasses and ear protection that she wears when working with me in the garage and in my woodshop.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TK,

I had seen several of your posts including the brake saga :p. Maybe we will come across each other. I have just started and hopw to have it drivable by next spring. Then on to the body work. Can you recommend some good shops in the area especially for body work? I took Shelby up to Burger King in Manassas the other weekend. Every Mustang she saw she pointed out and said "Daddy that's like your mustang" We had a great time. Looking forward to cruising with her and my 11 month old son as soon as possible

1 - 10 of 10 Posts