Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After nine months of working on the house and the shop, I have started the rebuild of my 65 mustang I have had since college in 1982. I drove it for about three years then the brakes and the clutch went, it has been in storage since then with 2 moves along the way. I have been collecting parts for much of that time also. Its a C code car with a 4 speed and it was a blast to drive year ago, its still awesome just to sit in it and recall the times in it. I have a good low mileage 65 289 I will replace the 302 that somebody stuck in it. I had a small business doing bodywork at one time and still have many tools, and have added more in anticipation of working on the 65. Large air compressor, plasma cutter, wire feed welder, stick welder, air tools, engine stands and hoist and a 33 by 55 foot shed to work in. Have been reading posts here for about a year now and hope to get some answers to questions from the great people here.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Welcome to the VMF! Love to see some pics of your ride.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
I too have a 65 Fastback I have been working on for about 5 years with one move thrown in & hopefully another comming up & trying to help run a business & fixing up an old house also. Ask your questions & we will try to answer them as we can. Welcome to VMF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts