Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stang hasn't moved under it's own power since mid-June. Some of that's because I was deployed to Iraq and some of it's because I haven't had the money to fix the transmission to make it move. But that's all about to change, as next week, it's going to the shop, getting a T-5 installed, and will live again!

Except, I'm not as excited about that as I should be. Once it's able to move, I'll be able to sell it, and I have mixed feelings about that. I don't have a place, the time, or even the money to devote to the project anymore, not to mention I'm tired of dealing with all the little issues that constantly come up when dealing with a 40 year old vehicle.

I'll be better off with it gone, but I'll be slightly heartbroken. Dispite all the headaches, torn knuckles and fits of rage this car's put me through, I'm still attached to the thing.

I guess I'll just deal with it then, once it's up and running again....even though that is only a week and a half or so away....

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Sorry to hear your getting out of the hobby. Maybe some say down the road you will get the itch to get another car.

·
Registered
433 Posts
First,Thank's for your service to our country,I have nothing but respect to our men and women in the armed forces.Second,I'm with nick on this one,
save your money,but then again if you go through
with it and drive it awhile you might just change
your mind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts