Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The plastic panel that sits behind the (metal) woodgrain panel on a 68 Deluxe/Shelby interior:

Horn Panel Bezel may be name for it.

Is it Chrome? or 'satin'?

If 'satin', is it painted silver for the satin, or is there a particular coating applied? Thanks.

Thanks for any info,
1 - 3 of 3 Posts