Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well I've been thinking about a name for a while. and i decided to call her either the "Heart of Gold" or "Deep thought". I'm looking for your thoughts on the names. and which one i should choose. hopefully some of you know what these names are from. if not go read a book :: ::

·
Registered
437 Posts
No offense, but those sound more like boat names then car names. I always figured that guys named cars after girls. Once again, no offense.

Travis

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
most cars are named after women. but then again some arent. for example DT or midlife

·
Registered
305 Posts
personally like deep thought, just between those two.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I haven't thought of a good woman's name that captures the true pain and suffering my project has put me through yet. Although in Marine bootcamp they did have this obstacle on the o-course called "The Dirty Name". One false move and you would be singing soprano for a while :-o. It must have been designed by a woman! Maybe I'll call the old rust bucket after that.
~ Jon Edwards

·
Registered
350 Posts
I think Ford gave mine a name when thet built it ,
" Mach 1 " ! Tom

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Well, after 33 years of calling the Shelby nothing but "mine", my wife and I finally figured out the the car's name will be known as "Miss July".
It's the Memorable Muscle calendar car for July '04

1 - 10 of 10 Posts