Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
j/k /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Relax about the post counts, I happen to know there's a couple "tire kickers" "newbies" and "wrench turners" that know a heck of a lot more than I do (about Mustangs that is).

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
I think I am going to hell.....cause I post a lot of dumb things.

Could be worse though....it could be puppies. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Administrator
13,018 Posts
Damn the torpedos er post counts! To get a faster site is way better.
Stan

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Hey johnpro, I agree! If [color:red]bob</font color=red> had said "I'm going to wipe you all out & start over, but VMF will be much faster", I would have signed up in a heartbeat! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
3,837 Posts
THAT'S THE SOLUTION! Cloney, in your moments of astute idiocy, you sometimes hit on a gem! Bob, clear ALL post counts on everybody! Give us all a fresh start! Who cares about stinking numbers, we don't NEED no stinking numbers! What about it Bob? Huh? C'mon Bob? Puh-lease!!!!??

·
Registered
977 Posts
You know I never logout. I turn my PC on at work everyday and when I pull VMF up I am always logged in. I have noticed the VMF being slow at times. I was begining to think it was our T1 connection here but now I know different. Use a Compaq server there Bob if you could with hot swappable drives and at least raid 5.0 or higher. Thanks pal. Your the man!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts