Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I enjoyed a great day of sunshine and spending time with fellow members of the Belgium Mustang and Cougar Club. Had no expectation of receiving a trophy, but it sure made my day when the handed me the first place. RB

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
That's very exciting! Congratulations. I took 2nd in my category at a show on Saturday, which is the first award I've ever taken. It's pretty cool to get awards for all the hard work, huh? I really should have gotten 3rd, but the first place guy in my category took best of show, so everyone else in the category gets bumped up one. That's ok, it being my first, I'll take it any way I can get it *LOL*.

Congratulations to you ... looking forward to the picture.

G

·
congratulations, i won first place in my class on sunday for my 20th award this year, but i still
remember the first award. as u win u will find some mean more than others. i started showing mine
8/4/2001 and have received 29 so far. each one is a thrill especially when voted on by your peers.
good luck in future shows

1 - 10 of 10 Posts