Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my 6th mustang I've owned and first time owning a 66. I currently also have a 2015 Fully built 5.2 Whipple charged Mustang. Hope to meet more people here locally. Cheers

·
Registered
731 Posts
Nice pics. Where are you located in the bay?

Reactions: rio16

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics. Where are you located in the bay?
I am from San Jose but moved to Fremont. Are you local as well?

Welcome!

I too have had 6 Mustangs, but I started with the classics.

Have more pics of the 66? Looks like it has some crazy side exhaust.
Nice brother, first car was a mustang and since then I've owned just mustangs lol.. Yea the PO had this big crazy side pipes i am not digging them lol. Been looking and reading around for some nice Full exhaust setups.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I am from San Jose but moved to Fremont. Are you local as well?
I am in SF. There are a lot of local guys on this forum. They just don't post much anymore.
You might check out some local clubs like BAMA, MTM, DVMA, VMOA etc...

With this Covid stuff there is not much going on. But, once we get going again we should organize something.

In the past we used to cruise on the weekends. Or maybe everyone meet at a Cars n Coffee event for a couple of hours.

Menlo Park, Novato and San Jose have great Cars and Coffee events. San Mateo has low key one which is nice because it does not get to crowded.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in SF. There are a lot of local guys on this forum. They just don't post much anymore.
You might check out some local clubs like BAMA, MTM, DVMA, VMOA etc...

With this Covid stuff there is not much going on. But, once we get going again we should organize something.

In the past we used to cruise on the weekends. Or maybe everyone meet at a Cars n Coffee event for a couple of hours.

Menlo Park, Novato and San Jose have great Cars and Coffee events. San Mateo has low key one which is nice because it does not get to crowded.

Wow awesome. great to meet local folks on here. I am in another forum because of my 15 mustang and it has been down for 3 months w the new motor build. Thats why i jumped on this new 66 build. I used to go to that VMOA car show yearly and go to a lot of CNC. We used to go to SF CNC and Danville CNC but a lot of sideshow activities stopped all these nice meets which is really sad. But yes hopefully I can come meet you guys sooner. Thanks for all your help on here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This USED to be the place to find others and go on cruises. Helped quite a few locals drop in their engines....ah,,,those were the days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts