Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the land of corn. The VMF family is assembling as I type. I am in Midlife's room using his computer in his room. What a nice guy!
Cantedvalve and his SWMBO mett up with SWMBO an I in Joliet Ill. I was waiting outside the prison for him to be released *G* We arrived last night at the Hampton around 9pm
I was able to get 10MPG whoo who!!!!!!! Ran with top down all the way. Lots of thumbs up's and cool car!!!.
Went to pick upMidlife at the airport at 11:15 this morning. Got a call from him while Deb and I were in the airport waiting area. The plane Came in a little early and he took the shuttle to the Hampton!!!!!! Oh well the gate gaurds loved the car and asked me to lay some rubber for them which I did!!! *G* went back to the Hotel and was talking to Midlife outside the Hotel When clone showed up. Let the fun begin.
I have to let Midlife have his computer back now. Later Dudes and dudette's

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Awesome, I'll be down there around 4:45-5 or so.... I'd be down there earlier, but some of us still have to work. :p

·
Registered
539 Posts
All of you have fun over there, but don't get into to much trouble.
Someday I'll come to CF...well maybe if its not during final exams /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

·
Premium Member
19,169 Posts
While at the airport, I hear over the intercom:

"Midlife, come please claim your sheep in the baggage claim area"

You think I'm gonna respond to that???? No way! I got the hell out of there.

I'm deep in comparing Clone's and TFOB's exhaust sounds. Mmmm...the sound of side exit exhaust from a hot 302, or a 429....tough choice. I think I'm gonna have to drive each a little bit. Tony's FBD is one gnarly sounding (and driving) machine....

Hotter than blazes here, and "where's my ice cream?"

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hey Tony, Midlife et al:
Thanks for the update!!!!!! :) SO little Midlife, where did you lose your sheep??? Will we ever find out? Did the FBD eat them? Stay tuned on the VMF channel, same vmf channel, same vmf time... only who knows what will happen next???
JDiehl
"wishin' I was there, but baby's soon to arrive, I better tip the stork! LOL
70 76 B Convert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
Can I come out and play? Im a last min planner, Im going to head out to you guys in the morning. Hope to see you all!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts