Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, my 68 coupe needs new floorpans, i don't know what type to get, i saw them on mustangrestore.com or something, they got the full length, front only *seat foreward* and short<~~dunno what that one is?? any ideas on which i would need, bc the back floorpans seem to be ok, but the front ones from the seat foreward are gone, and i don't want to waste 60 bucks on something that won't work

The Best Truly Never Rest

·
Registered
376 Posts
Assuming that the front floor pans underneath the seat platforms are good, then you will only need the short front floor pans. If this is all you need to replace, then you are in luck. I have two projects going that require front and rear. Good luck.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya its just from the seat foreward, the seat decks seem to be alright altho just missing a bolt or two, *the seats rock, Literally!* thanx for the info

The Best Truly Never Rest

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
let me know if interested, i have a short front passenger side floor pan. i bought it for my last project that i sold, and its brand new from NPD i think new its like 27.95 or about, take it for 20 plus shipping. thx
mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts