Vintage Mustang Forums banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Tavares Classic Car Cruise In
Event Details
Every month on the second Sunday. Classic, antique and show cars welcome. Free & family friendly cruise in. Monthly charity will be announced at each show. Call for vendor opportunities. Hosted by Segarra Team at Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty and BTW, Bru Taphouse, & Crafted Concoctions. September guests will be the Tavares High School Cheerleaders. October's guests will be the Mount Dora High School Band and Color Guard.
Map Ecoregion Product Slope World

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Anne Marie’s Pompano Cruise-In
Event Details
Car show in south Florida on sundays
Every month on the second and fourth Sundays. Open and free event for classic, custom, and modern muscle vehicles. Spectators free. Great food and DJ music. 10% discount to show rides plus a $25 gift card to managers' choice.
Ecoregion Map World Urban design Font

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Pirate’s Well Cruise In
Event Details
Car show in Lake Park Florida on Mondays
Every Monday. Hosted by South East Rods & Customs. There's a Pirate's Well Choice award, 15% participant discount, food and beverage specials, and more. On the fourth Monday, Corvettes are featured on Vette Night…bring yours; it's a great place to show it off!
Ecoregion Map Infrastructure Slope Land lot

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Dave’s Hurricane Car Show
Event Details
Every month on the second and fourth Tuesday. Open to all makes, models and years. Two $25 Best of Show Hurricane gift cards awarded (1900-1980 and 1981-present). 10% off Hurricane's food to participants during the show. Music provided by Magnum DJ’s with Dave Serio.
Ecoregion Map Slope Font Line

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Lew’s Crew Tuesday Cruise
Event Details
Every Tuesday. Hosted by Lew's Crew and sponsored by McKee's 37 Detailing Products. This is the longest-running car show on the Treasure Coast. Music from the True Oldies channel and food truck on site. Museum admission is a $3 donation. The museum is a short walk to the beach. Weather permitting.
Map Slope Font Parallel Screenshot

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
View attachment 812222 View attachment 812223

The Joe Show 7th Annual
Event Details
car show in melbourne florida on october 9
Start: October 9, 2021 9:00 am
End: October 9, 2021 2:00 pm
Venue: AZAN Shriners Center
Address: 1591 W. Eau Gallie Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32935
Categories: East Coast of Florida, Saturday
Registration Fee: $20 Donation
Phone: (321) 372-4899
Email: [email protected]
Hosted by The Melbourne Space Coast Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind, Florida. Open to all cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Music by DJ Big Pappa with food and drink available. Dash plaques, trophies, and door prizes for entrants. White cotton inspection gloves provided. White cane street crossing demonstration with blind and blindfolded sighted attendees. Free to the public.
I'm prepping for a 3.5 hour drive to this show.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Cruisin Into Fall
Event Details
car show in fort pierce florida on october 10
Hosted by the No Name Car Club. Open to all years, makes, and models. 10 people's choice awards and NNCC 4 foot Best of Show trophy. Live music by Burnt Biscuit. Gates open at 10:30am and awards at 3pm.
View attachment 812275
I’m planning on checking this one out. Thanks for all of the legwork on these. This one is literally 5 miles from my house and I had no idea it was occurring. But on my behalf, I do live under a rock, so…

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
I’m planning on checking this one out. Thanks for all of the legwork on these. This one is literally 5 miles from my house and I had no idea it was occurring. But on my behalf, I do live under a rock, so…
I went to this one last year, or was it the year before. COVID has me all messed up. Its truly in a vineyard, get there late and you get parked between the rows, like I did.

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Miami International Auto Show
Event Details
Car show in Miami Florida in November
In 1971, Datsun introduced the 240Z, gasoline was 36 cents a gallon and the Miami International Auto Show launched its first exhibition. Today, this same show is recognized as one of the largest and most prestigious in the nation.
A venue for national product introductions, the auto show showcases more than a thousand new vehicles from over 40 manufacturers from around the world – a collection that auto enthusiasts wait all year to see. Advance tickets required. Online spectator tickets HERE.

Ecoregion Map World Product Font

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Miami International Auto Show
Event Details

In 1971, Datsun introduced the 240Z, gasoline was 36 cents a gallon and the Miami International Auto Show launched its first exhibition. Today, this same show is recognized as one of the largest and most prestigious in the nation.
A venue for national product introductions, the auto show showcases more than a thousand new vehicles from over 40 manufacturers from around the world – a collection that auto enthusiasts wait all year to see. Advance tickets required. Online spectator tickets HERE.
This event is October 16th - 24th

Both my 69 and 07 Shelbys will be on display all week.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts