Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody used FlowTech headers(part # 12102) on their 65/66 Mustang. This is the part # I got over the phone from the local parts store & all I apparently need is the bracket for the power steering & they should fit ok. I've got a 289, c4, ps, pb & a/c. Can anybody suggest anything better ??

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
When I had the 289 in my fastback, I picked up a set of flowtech headers. I didn't have any problems with them sealing. The only problem I had was with one of the bolts. I had to do a little customizing on the bolt and header to get it in.

With these headers, I didn't have to use the drop bracket. It was very close, and I should have used one.

Rob
Member: Slightly Modified
66 coupe 302
66 fastback 351W

·
Registered
564 Posts
I use them on my 65. Recently I upgrade my motor mounts to the 66 style which game be better clearance on the driver's side pipe..all and all a good deal..works great..just wish I had them coated before I put them on...now I am going to get another set an have the coated before putting them on.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1582904&a=12044467&p=43545944.jpg
Chris Hunter
65 A-Code Convertible

·
Registered
262 Posts
hi been on the flow tech site .im interested in the terminators but thier is no mention on the cost .did you buy direct or from a pro shop?and how much should these set me back thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts