Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my response I said that my dream car was the '65 Shelby 003 prototype car.

I have to gloat for a minute! :: ::

Well tonight, thanks to Scott (blkstlln) I got to drive my dream car (although not 003). Scott had just purchased a 1966 GT350H tonight and was gracious to let me take the car out! I couldn't believe it... Thanks again Scott!

I envy you to no end!

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
What else but a GT500KR!!!! :: Doubt if I would ever get to even ride in one, but I still love 'em...Ford forever!

·
Registered
858 Posts
um...im not exactly sure....but id sure would love to go for a 67GT500 w\a 427 side oiler ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hmmm...dream car..I have a list, a long list. But I am fortunate enough to own one....68 GT500KR....GW....if you're ever up in the Northeast...in PA, I'll be glad to give you a ride, hell, you can take it for a drive....its fun.

Right now my top 2 dream cars...the New Ford GT and a70 Ply Superbird (426 4sp)

Ya gotta keep dreamin

G

·
0 Posts
Without a doubt the rare gt500kr convertible. The 73 convertibles were nice too with the right engine hood package.

·
Registered
286 Posts
We used to own a beautiful 68 KR back in the 80's. I sure wish I had it back. Since then, everything else seems second best.
HEAR THAT DAVID.....I want my Shelby back!

·
Registered
446 Posts
My dream car is a 1970 Boss 302, i have loved those cars ever since i saw one at a car show at age 11. Gotta be that grabber orange color, or calypso correl.

also a new ford GT, they look awsome. I love that article in Automobile "return of the ferrari slayer"

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Frank,
Yes we are in each others back yard...Are you heading to any cruises in our area soon? Maybe we can meet up there.

Also, You got a great ride. Looks sweet

Jack

1 - 10 of 10 Posts