Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
1966 coupe and 1970 sportsroof
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, only a few more days! :D

Just a heads up on the food plan for this weekend. Street or Track will be feeding you and your guest burgers, dogs, side dish and drinks SATURDAY lunchtime only.

If you plan on staying into the evening Saturday or attending Sunday, please make arrangements to bring your own food. As much as we love you guys, we cannot feed you all the entire weekend!

Perhaps after we sell our millionth set of struts, THEN we can have a weekend long partay! ;)

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
we cannot feed you all the entire weekend!
WHAT?!?!?! That's IT! I'm canceling my reservations.

What time is lunch? SWMBO and I will definately be there. I'm staying overnight in Napa. Not sure if we'll be back for more fun and games on Sunday or not ... unless all yu VMFers can convince Tracey that Sunday will be as much fun as Saturday ... hint, hint ;) ;)

·
Vendor
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lunch will be served promptly around lunchtime! ::

LOL! Probably around 12-1ish depending on when our morning driving sessions are over...

K

·
0 Posts
Shaun, will there be a certain place just for VMFers to park? I thought Mark was working on that?

·
Vendor
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parking is going to be REALLY, REALLY tight. We won't be able to reserve a spot for VMF folk... Just show up, look for the ST tent and try and find parking.

This is a HUGE, MASSIVE event, the ENTIRE Sears paddock will be jam packed full of cool cars!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Fellow Mini-Nats bound VMF'ers....

Please leave the paddock parking for the Open Track entrants. There will be visitor parking right up the hill from the paddock. There is also a high perfomance car display area being set up for Sat & Sun up on the hill.

Follow the instructions of Nor-Cal's Paddock Stewards, they have worked hard to try and fit everyone it. And the have volunteered to do this!

I have had more than one expreince of coming back off track and someone decide that my paddock area was a perfect parking area for his crapped out (insert off-shore winged high school toy here). His exrpession was worth it though when he saw his civic on the back of a hook being dragged off to overflow parking!

Joe P.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts