Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This beautiful 1965/1966 mustang project car. Anybody up for the task?
Link

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should also mention that you should check out his other items as well.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Yeah I saw that when cruising ebay about laughed so hard I almost wet myself. Give me break at that rate a nice coupe would be 25k. Some people need to learn-drugs are bad for you.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
HAHAHA i would give him 100 max for that hunk o' junk

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
johnpro said:
This vehicle is being sold for parts only
Other than the plywood, what parts are there? $100 worth of spindles and $100 rear end and a roof ... that's it. :rofl:
We're not seeing the whole roof--it could be smashed. There's no glass. I'm guessing not even a VIN.

Frank

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Is that a v-8 sitting on top of the engine bay backwards? Does that look like a clutch set-up on the back of it? If it is a 4spd car and comes with the toploader, pedals, bellhousing etc. it would be worth that. There is also what looks like a decent decklid on the roof. You guys are too quick to pass up what might be a gold mine by failing to look at the details close enough. The last car I picked up would not have been worth it but it came with some parts. Parts like a nice 69 rimblow, 69 tilt column, mint 71 console, mint 67 FE exhaust manifolds, etc. The parts alone were worth the value of what he was asking for the car. You've got to look at EVERYTHING before you can consider something a bad deal or a good deal.

·
Registered
433 Posts
That's a o.k. price if their are some of those thing dusty mentioned,And maybe they are and that's why the seller is asking a K.The car "might"be a good deal but that's a little steep for a Hot Dog cart :p

·
Registered
651 Posts
Maybe he mis calculated the price of aluminum?
Front tire looks good.

Tom

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
Much of the trim is anodized aluminim! At the price of gold it might be a consideration! :p

·
Registered
259 Posts
You can get alot more Mustang than that for 1g. Some guy was selling a 64 1/2 and a 65 for $1400 locally. The 64 had the original 260 and other original parts and the 65 had a 302. He said they were rusty but I never went to look at them. The last thing I need is another project!
Grant

·
Registered
651 Posts
Duh.....................I know mustangs aren't made of aluminum but........ALUMINUM SLOTTED RIMS ARE!!! Look at the pictures.

T

1 - 14 of 14 Posts