Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to sell my 64.5 convertible. Beautiful restoration completed around 2015 by a previous owner. I have numerous receipts for parts and work performed.

Details:
Raven black exterior, custom red and black interior, 289-4V (Edlebrock Performer 289 and Edlebrock carb with electric choke), 4-speed transmission, front disc brakes, power top, fog lights, dual exhaust with trumpets, 15” styled steel wheels with Silvertown radials, dual exterior mirrors, chrome engine dress-up kit, chrome grill, custom woodgrain steering wheel, AM-FM radio, new spare tire, jack/lug wrench. Still running the generator. Has the large, early style horns and headlight buckets. Engine and transmission have been rebuilt. So many new/replaced parts during the restoration to list all. I’ve done a handful of things during my ownership (detailing in trunk, for example), but it’s largely like I bought it.

This car starts, idles, runs, and drives great. Transmission shifts great and has a Hurst shift. Convertible top is a Haartz top. Top and windows all go up and down very well.

The paint is beautiful. One quarter sized blemish on front valance. Has great door and fender gaps.

This Mustang was originally built with a 6-cylinder engine and 3-speed transmission. Suspension has all be changed to V8 components. The engine has 65 date codes.

Located in metro Atlanta. Licensed, insured, title, in my name. Serious inquiries only please. PM for phone number. $37,500.
IMG_9949.JPG
IMG_9998.JPG
IMG_9980.JPG
IMG_9959.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG
Robert

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the compliment. Tough time to sell a car with this COVID19 crap. Price reduced to $35,900. Will likely bring to Spring Carlisle next month if not sold before then.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reduced to $33,900. The fastback I tried buying a couple years finally came through, and I have no room for both. Need to sell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts