Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a new post that will remain sticky for 2008. Post whatever you have for sale within the SE region.

Happy bargain hunting and selling!

·
Registered
899 Posts
SOLD

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I have a complete rear interior set up for 65/66 fastback, Side panels and all. I am missing the two small end caps for the 1 inch wide trim. I had one of the ends but have lost it some where amoung the left over bits and pieces from the my old build.

Make an offer or offer a trade. Really looking to get into the 66-77 bronco sceen.

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
Have a 65/66 Fastback drivers side window in good shape. Looking for a 5 speed conversion crossmember for my 64.5. Don't care if the crossmember is used or whatever as long as it's in useable shape. Doubt I'll find someone needing a window who has a crossmember but figured I'd ask. I'm in Central Florida and would prefer to not ship the window, plus if interested you can look it over if local.
I can get pics if someone needs them, just shoot your email addy to me in PM.

·
Premium Member
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1966 Underdash Harness: $150. Completely refurbished and checked thoroughly. Comes with complete print-out of all of the connections and their functions, wire number and colors. Comes with a one year guarantee.

Item has been sold. Please contact me for pricing of other underdash harnesses I may have and refurbishment costs for your harness.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ohhhh HELLL Midlife....What did you do to earn the "Completely Castrated" moniker????
You know, if I was u...and gladly, I am not.. I would feel mighty unwanted with the constant display of ill will and underappreciation (who am I kidding? the complete lack of appreciation!)
I do sooooo feel for you....

·
Premium Member
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was applied after I announced I was in charge of VMF during the CornFeed; others, supposedly in charge, didn't see it that way.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
91 Thunderbird with 5.0 Engine.

Car is not great shape, dented fenders, horrible paint, rusted sunroof.

However, the 5.0 engine shows great compression on all cylinders.
And it would make a great EFI donor.

This was in fact my intention, but I've went with a CARB 351W setup.

Located in Raleigh, NC.

$300.

I've taken the right front headlight and parking light off of it, but besides that, its a complete unmolested donor car.

YOU HAVE TO HAUL IT. But easily accessible on concrete driveway.

I am moving to a new home and need to get it sold. I think the right person would pay $500 for the EFI donor, so $300 seems like a good deal to me.

Let me know.

It has an AOD transmission as well, FYI.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Re: Cleaning Out Garage

I am cleaning out my garage and have boxes and boxes of good used parts.
'64 early 5-bolt 289, generator motor, never rebuilt 71,xxx miles with automatic transmission $500. 1965 & 1968 8" rear ends complete axle-to-axle $175 each. Two complete sets of 14" Torq Thrust D wheels; one with 205 70R14's and the other with 215-70R14's, $500 per set. Also have '65 & '68 Leaf Springs. '65, '66, '67 & '68 assorted brackets, heater boxes, shock towers, sway bars, '67-'68 V-8 drum brake spindles, remote mirrors, stainless steel window trim, two Eaton Power Steering Pumps with inner fender remote wall reservoirs, '65 Style Steel Wheel center caps, 9" Ford differential, '65-'66 Fastback side vent louvers, '67-'68 Fastback side vent louvers, '67 GT 390 Smog cylinder head, and probably over 1000 small parts & pieces for '65-'68 Mustangs, seat back frames, exhaust manifolds, '65-'66 Hi-Po H-Pipe, '65-'66 authentic reproduction muffler hanger kit AND over 1000 small original parts & pieces.
E-mail with questions, price, pics and information.
Also have a '67 California COupe and a '64 Galaxie 500 XL Fastback for sale too.
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts