Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its out of the garage under its own power. No plates or insurance yet so just a couple of trips up and down the driveway. Its been a long haul but I'm beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. I just hope its not a train...

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Almost. Its supposed to snow here this weekend and I have a couple of small bugs to work out but, soon!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They look about the same. Mine are vision torque 143s. I think vision makes a spinner kit for them.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I surely will but it needs to be warm enough here that I can turn on my outside water and wash off four years of garage dust.

On another note, I pulled the trigger on the holley 12-305 in tank fuel pump which uses the original pick up and sender location in the tank and is self regulated and returnless. Currently I have fitech's fuel commander and while it hasn't given problems yet I really don't like the idea of having a quart of gas riding in the front corner of the engine bay. I'll need to wire in an inertia switch while I'm at it. Does anyone have a suggestion for which inertia switch I should be looking for?

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
I surely will but it needs to be warm enough here that I can turn on my outside water and wash off four years of garage dust.

On another note, I pulled the trigger on the holley 12-305 in tank fuel pump which uses the original pick up and sender location in the tank and is self regulated and returnless. Currently I have fitech's fuel commander and while it hasn't given problems yet I really don't like the idea of having a quart of gas riding in the front corner of the engine bay. I'll need to wire in an inertia switch while I'm at it. Does anyone have a suggestion for which inertia switch I should be looking for?
When I added one to my FuelSafe Cell, I just Googled for an fuel pump inertia switch. The important aspect is the mounting location and being wired correctly. Mine is on the upright brace in the center of my tail light panel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts