Vintage Mustang Forums banner

For those who don't know FBD =

888 Views 13 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  mike65
Fire Breathing Dragon.
I came up with that the first time I looked at the front end of our 73 vert in a picture I took. The NACA scoops look like Dragon nostrals. Thus " Fire Breathing Dragon"
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Gone but never forgotten
25,083 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up. That's been buggin me for a long time ... even reveiwed a bunch of your old posts trying to find what I'd missed. I kept thinking FBD= Fast Back D? what the hell is D?

*LOL*

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehehe ROTF

· Registered
949 Posts
Funny, I know you're headed to Iowa right now but as an owner of a 73 vert I always felt that "Fun but Demanding!" was a better explanation for our breed /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
D

· Registered
713 Posts
Tony:
Soon you an can add.... FBD-BOC.... Anyone dazed and confused???? Well now that you know what FDB stands for, with the new 429 she's sure to be the CF2 Burn Out Champion!!!!!!! (BOC)
Jdiehl
70 76B Convert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!!!!

· Registered
3,742 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out TFOB,,,I came up with Tough F***er On Board...not sure if it's right...

· Premium Member
4,047 Posts
I know that TFOB posted what it means a while back, but I forget what it means. Maybe [color:red]T</font color=red>he [color:red]F</font color=red>un [color:red]O</font color=red>ld [color:red]B</font color=red>oy? Or maybe the "B" has something to do with a child born out of wedlock. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif fd

· Beach Bum
5,497 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up, was really confusing me & that aint hard to do./forums/images/icons/smile.gif LOL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.