Vintage Mustang Forums banner

FOR TRADE - C4OE-9425-B Intake Manifold

5K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  MidnightExpress 
#1 ·
C4OE-9425-B (casting number), 4 bbl intake manifold for 1964 and early 1965 (prior to 08/20/64), A and K Code
Mustangs and Fairlanes. This intake uses the smaller 1/8"-27 NPT Temperature Sending Unit, and the C3OZ Water
Outlet (without the groove for the Thermostat). It is dated "3L21". This has been bead blasted and painted Ford Corporate Blue, however, it should be Black for 1964 and 1965.

Prefer to Trade for C6OE-9425-B Intake, preferably dated prior to 22L (November 22, 1965), although not absolutely necessary.

Each party to pay own shipping.

Send PM if interested.

Thanks for looking.

Bob

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Rim Auto part Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Wood Automotive exterior
these are '64 intakes, they carry a C5OE-9425-A casting code as it was designed for the '65 production year, but manufactured in '64. I have a 4F24 (1964, June 24) with rear road draft machined (can be plugged with a frost plug) and I have a early 4A20 (1964 January 20) that is cast closed for PCV.

#13 ·
I have no horse in this race, but the Post Office has

Game Board Flat Rate boxes. The are larger than a large box, but still are the large box flat rate

You can slide a manifold in, lots of sturdy tape at the ends, and round and round, with some padding, and they run about $20 depending on what discount you get.

Font Rectangle Magenta Packaging and labeling Transparency

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.