Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted about the page I am working on slowly this past weekend, for any one who may have missed it, or for anyone wanting to see my updates, take a look, have added some new photos sent in by a couple of you guys and some new casting numbers I discovered.Hope to be adding some actual housing pictures,tag pictures and number information soon-as time permits, so check back in the future.If anyone has any information they might have, such as casting numbers or pictures of different examples that they would like to share, drop me a line, all that I ask is that it be information you have personally collected/seen over the years ( not taken from a previous source/record) and the pictures be yours(not copyrighted etc).I ask this because I am trying to build this information from the best documented source possible-the actual parts, not book misprints etc.It is kind of fun so far as the -weather hasn't been too good this spring, so next to driving/working on the mustang or cleaning the garage, it has been giving me something to do.Am going to be bringing my camera and notepad to Carlisle this week and hopefully get some more info-and if the price is right pick up a few more pieces to clutter the garage! Here is a link to the sight, it may be slow to open up, will have to work on that, but hopefully the info will be useful:

http://www.geocities.com/kevinstang66/Ninecase.htm

OR CLICK HERE

1967 S code GT Deluxe Coupe 65B
1966 Convertible 76B 289 4 speed

Descendent of Francois Seguin dit Laderoute,
Soldier Regiment d' Carignan, New France 1665-1668

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Hmmm...you might lose the red text below the 9.5" housing...it's murder on the eyes....try a different color

I can send you a pic of the cleaned up 8" housing if you desire...still not as nice as your stuff but at least no spider webs...*G*

Page looks good....!

Pat
http://www.jps.net/binay/webdocs/strtmstng002_sml.JPG

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's really coming along. Much more organized IMHO than when you last posted about it! Keep up the good work.

-Brian

66restomod's Home Page
[color:red]Updated: 4/13/2001</font color=red>
"In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable."-Eisenhower

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
'Glad you did this. A much needed Visual Aide. Now if I can just get my printer to print out so the picture don't get lines all over it...

Thanks!

Regards,

Dean T

Shikatta Ga Nai - "It cannot be helped"

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice job!! I think it'll help out a lot of people!!

65 coupe 302
(rebuilding a 351W)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I took yours and Pats advice and killed the red text-I had my nephew show me how to add text-he thought red was cool.Also downsized the big red 9 1/2 a bit.Just bought a 2400 psi pressure washer yesterday as the new toy, 6 hp of cleaning fun, should be able to get some housings cleaned up, painted and photographed for the site soon.Thanks for everyone's input.

1967 S code GT Deluxe Coupe 65B
1966 Convertible 76B 289 4 speed

Descendent of Francois Seguin dit Laderoute,
Soldier Regiment d' Carignan, New France 1665-1668

·
4,129 Posts
Excellent page that you and your nephew are making. My only question being new to this forum, are there any other "experts" making sites of their speciality and if so does this board have a link or a reference to such sites and or pages? Well there otta be one. IMHO fd

1967 GT coupe been in my garage since 1974
1993 Ranger ExtCab 4.0L daily driver
1996 Aerostar wifes ride
Those that know it all are willing to learn something new, those that think that they know it all don't know anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts