Vintage Mustang Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
I always forget to take enough pictures. Here's the 2021 Mach 1.
Lots of aero-stuff (to bottom out entering the driveway) and lots of HP plus enough rubber to erase a lot of mistakes. Stick is an option - 6sp.
.... coming soon to decorate curbs and telephone poles at a Cars n Coffee near you....

Reactions: CJM68GT390

·
Registered
260 Posts
".... coming soon to decorate curbs and telephone poles at a Cars n Coffee near you..."

That is funny! And true!

·
Registered
836 Posts
I always forget to take enough pictures. Here's the 2021 Mach 1.
Lots of aero-stuff (to bottom out entering the driveway) and lots of HP plus enough rubber to erase a lot of mistakes. Stick is an option - 6sp.
That pic makes it seem pretty empty there. I was planning to go, but as often happens, plans change. Mach 1 looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I got up there late Friday. All in all a good time! My friend trailered his 89 up and we got in there around 330. Then the 89 died in the hotel parking lot at night ...Its only got 500 miles on it since a massive restoration and so many of the modded out stuff doesn't seem to play well with everything else until you really get it all dialed in. One problem after another...I left my car in the show field overnight believing it safer there than the hotel parking lot. I really like the little car wash area they have available. Met a lot of great people, saw a lot of nice cars, bought a few things from the vendors. Definitely not the best-attended show but felt great to be out and about. There was nowhere near as many 65-73 stangs, or non mustang line ups ( falcons, cougars, marauders, galaxies, fairlanes, f 1oo's etc) as usual and the fox body and later mustang crowd was as strong or stronger than ever. Plus there were not as many vehicles for sale. I also noticed a sharp drop in the number of folks riding around in those mobility scooters...I guess they aren't taking any chances!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts