Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would freshen up my distributor service a little with my web site. I am currently restoring distributors for delivery in December. Most restorations have a 14-21 day turn around. I also offer Autolite vacuum advance diaphragm restoration. Both single and the dual vacuum advance units. Right now expect 60 day turn around on those units. Winter project? Now is the time to get those distributors back to 100%. I also am offering an affordable alternative for those with 428 CJ engines. I custom build genuine AUTOLITE housings to EXACT factory specs. When properly installed they are virtually identical to an original ,big $$$ part! Same advance curve,same Autolite type housing,same vacuum advance type ( both 4 speed ,dual vacuum and C6 type w/single vacuum advance )Your 428 CJ/SCJ will thank you! Many other variations available! Custom /performance curves! Visit my new site: Tim O'Connor Distributor Rebuilding and Restoration - Home Many pictures of previous restorations coming soon!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts