Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a C9WF-9275-A fuel sender. The sender is NOT a repro and was professionally overhauled/refurbished/rebuilt or whatever you chose to call the process. Parts and labor are warranted for 1 year by the rebuilder, Bob's Speedometer Shop in Howell, MI. I make no guarantee or warranty. The sender was cleaned, a new wire attached, as well as the float (brass) and filter sock were replaced. The threaded lug where the gauge wire attaches appears to be new also. The rheostat housing cover looks like it was removed and then replaced as the hold down tabs have some scratches on them. I was told that a calibration check is part of the job also. This sender does NOT have the low fuel sensor. I can text these pictures if you wish as the part number is more clear.
I found a listing online at one of the used parts vendors for a used sender. They claim it works but the low fuel sensor is untested. Listed at $295.

My asking price is $332. PM me from this forum if you wish. Thanks. Dave R.

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everyone must be satisfied with their repro senders as I have had no inquiries about my for sale ad. The posted price is "asking" so there is some wiggle room there. Dave R.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Recently? I have looked for a new or used '69 sender for a year or more without luck. Until recently. Dave R.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD ON EBAY. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DELETE THIS POST. I SENT AN EMAIL TO THE ADMINS WITH NO RESPONSE YET. DAVE R.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts