Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently, it's an attempt to gain sales from import owners.....
http://www.beaterz.com/one_liners/0300/images/civic_mustang_front.jpg

You never know...../forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
oh my god

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
You have entirely too much time on your hands /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hmmmm that's not an H it is an import designed M for mustang!!!

oh and they forgot to add four 5 inch diameter fart cans in the back!!!! or is it the sides?!?!

hmmm

G

·
So you think Honda is a company with good customer service? Think again. My one dealing with them taught me they will not help you.I had a Honda in for service and had a disagreement with the staff as to prices quoted and work performed. The regional man told me I had to work it out with the dealer, they(Honda) would not interfer. His quote was"We are guests in your economy and will not dictate to a dealer how to conduct bussiness".......My last and only Honda of any type.
Ford on the other hand replaced my dads 2yr old car under warrenty. Just told him to go to his dealer and pick out a new one.

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
Ha. Ha. Ha....Jokes over...nothing to see hear folks..run along now. Shot one of those today, took it home and cooked it....it taste like RICE.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
I had 2 Honda's for many years, both were sold in great running shape, one with 100,000 miles on it, the other with 160,000 miles. Every time it went to the Honda dealer it was fixed right the first time at or below the original estimate cost (and always came back cleaner than it went in).

Unfortunately, I can't say the same for Ford. I have never, ever had a Ford dealer fix correctly what the vehicle went in for. I used to own a Mercury Sable. We unloaded that car with 60,000 miles on it. At 40,000 miles, when it was 4 years old, Ford refused to continue to fix the many, many problems they'd been trying to fix since it was new. Their exact words were "the car has outlived it's usefulness" ... at 40,000 miles. That was the last Ford I ever bought, and ever will buy. I won't even get started on their parts department. Most of their parts guys can't even spell Ford.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Kill it, kill it!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts