Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a vintage Ford Motorsports M-9424-A321 aluminum intake manifold? This is the earlier model, not the later Ford Racing version.

Thank you,

dm289

·
Registered
10,389 Posts
not exactly but I have a vintage Edelbrock F4B which is virtually the same as the vintage Cobra intake and what the Ford Motorsports M-9424-A321 Intake Manifold was patterned after
they work pretty well.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Will this manifold fit under a stock hood?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply, but I am looking specifically for the Motorsports one. They are identical to Performer RPMs except with Ford markings. I currently have a Ford Motorsports Air Cleaner (pre Ford Racing) that has been on my old cars since high school and older Ford Motorsport Finned Valve Covers. I am looking to match the components for visual reasons only. I currently have a Performer RPM that will remain if I cannot find one.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
I have one presently installed on my Cobra FIA replica. I always thought it was kind of a cool piece. Depending on how badly you want one, I may consider removing it for you. What are you offering?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one. They are pretty cool. I was looking for FORD lettered one from late 60s early 70s and ended up with this one. Same hi rise and profile as Shelby, Cobra, FORD, and no name C90X. I ahve one off car and I might part with it depending on what you want to do. 408 515 5615.

Thanks for the reply, but I am looking specifically for the Motorsports one. They are identical to Performer RPMs except with Ford markings. I currently have a Ford Motorsports Air Cleaner (pre Ford Racing) that has been on my old cars since high school and older Ford Motorsport Finned Valve Covers. I am looking to match the components for visual reasons only. I currently have a Performer RPM that will remain if I cannot find one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts