41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Help?

I registered with isomustangs.org about a month ago in an attempt to see if any data on my mustang has been registered there. However I have yet to receive the verification email to my email account. I've tried contacting the site owner but no response. I've verified I typed in the correct email. I've tried login in over and over again. I've searched my junk mail email box but I NEVER RECEIVED THE EMAIL.

Any solutions?

I hear isomustangs.org is the premier/largest vintage mustang registery. If that is not true, which registry should I visit?

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I've run the 1966 Sprint 200 Mustang Registry since 2006..

Just chiming in!

:eek:)

Tony K.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Help?

I registered with isomustangs.org about a month ago in an attempt to see if any data on my mustang has been registered there. However I have yet to receive the verification email to my email account. I've tried contacting the site owner but no response. I've verified I typed in the correct email. I've tried login in over and over again. I've searched my junk mail email box but I NEVER RECEIVED THE EMAIL.

Any solutions?

I hear isomustangs.org is the premier/largest vintage mustang registery. If that is not true, which registry should I visit?

I'm in the same boat ?!? I actually did my car 2 months ago, NOTHING! Any body know anything about this. I think its a huge asset for all of us that Love our Mustangs!:frown2::frown2::frown2:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm in the same boat ?!? I actually did my car 2 months ago, NOTHING! Any body know anything about this. I think its a huge asset for all of us that Love our Mustangs!:frown2::frown2::frown2:
I sent a second contact to ISO and received a message back. My vehicle has been added to the data base. Thank you Bo Durban !!!!

·
Administrator
13,016 Posts
4 months of not posting. Did we scare them off?LOL
Stan

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
4 months of not posting. Did we scare them off?LOL
Stan
Stan:

I suspect that the lack of an open arms response probably resulted in them looking elsewhere for "support".

The lack of a financially sustainable charitable cause is a buzz saw for me when it comes to being charitable. Too many good causes end up benefiting the folks running the charity with little to no benefit actually trickling down to the actual cause itself. Not something I can get excited about.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts