Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Who all is going? I have mine all signed up and ready to go. also there was talk of a cruise from the Yorba Linda area (BossMan?) Is that still a go?
Of Course yesterday the rear quarter window crank had to go and break on me, oh well no one will notice.
Hope to see some of you there, I will be wearing one of the older VMF t-shirts.
Surveyboy

http://www.csupomona.edu/~sdmiller1/mustang/carsmall.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hell yeah, my whole family can't wait. Unfortunately I will not be there due to the fact that my older brother is getting married, so I'm kind of bummed but oh, well I'll be there next year representing all the dreamers just thinking of what my car is going to look like. Man I can't wait till then. I hope you fun there man because it's always a blast there. I have to give it's props. on it. Late!

- Just one more fight and I'll be history yes I will straight up leave your [censored] and you'll be the one who's left missing me (yeah) this time I'm a let it all come out this time I'm a stand up and shout I'm a doing things my way. -Limp Bizkit

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Bossman is still doing the cruise, although he says the weather outlook is not so hot. About 35 of us are getting together the night before for dinner and drinks....

Glenn Morgan: 66 GT V-Burgundy Fastback 351w+toploader+9 in. TracLoc. Started out as a rusted-out Chicago-area crusher. After sacrificing a solid 66 coupe for its sheetmetal sub-assemblies, I have one solid (and expensive) work in progress!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll just be a spectator!! My cars not to the show quality yet!!

65 coupe 302
(rebuilding a 351W)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts