Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great site with a LOT of useful information. Got on site to order some miscellaneous pieces. Says they are moving. So...there is no address, no one to talk to re ordering...nada. Guess I don't operate on faith as I need to know where a co. is located, and a number that gives a message, besides saying parts will be sent in a reasonable period. Once before, recall a time when someone else posted re delivery of parts. Having had a delivery problem with another co. guess am a bit gun shy.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
damn....they're closing shop? I was going to order a harness from them :(

EDIT..MOVING, not moving on?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Lots of people have bought from them. I've never heard of any issues with them or their parts. They probably have sold more premade harnesses than anyone.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
From the website:

"We are currently moving to a new (larger) location. During the move our phones will be down, and it may take a few days to respond to lengthy emails. However paid internet orders will still be shipped with minimal delay. After the move our offices, warehouse and shipping department will finally be together again in one new space. Until then I apologize for the inconvenience."

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I have made multiple purchases from then and haven't had a problem. I wouldn't be too concerned if I were you.

·
Registered
759 Posts
That's Ryan McCormick and the site you should order from is RJMinjectiontech.com, the fordfuelinjection.com site is just his "info" site...

I've used several of his wiring products, and while communication was minimal (like buying something on eBay with paypal), orders came in a reasonable timeframe...

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Never had a problem with them.

·
Registered
193 Posts
The info on Fordfuelinjection.com is amazing. I owe my car to that site. In fact "Ryan McCormick" is a solid name for my unborn kid...

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Man, everyone talks about the information on that site. Someone point me to where!! I found the schematic on the fact you should use relays for the O2, MAF, etc.. And that was helpful.. And a few alternator schematics, and a few files on using the a9l to control the fan (haven't tried that yet).. Beyond that, I can't really find anything.. I KNOW I'm missing something there.. I always loved veryuseful.com .. Sorry to throw things off topic here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts