Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Fords Garage just opened up in Wellington. I had heard of people and clubs meeting up at the ones on Fla's West coast for a while, and now we have one on the East coast. Going to have to get up there and check it out, but I doubt with the car as it seems to be in the interior of a mall. :frown2:

HISTORY OF FORD'S GARAGE
Ford's Garage is your neighborhood burger and beer joint, where everyone is welcome. Ford's Garage will give you the vibe of being in a 1920's service station to include vintage Ford vehicles, gas pumps, and fixtures. Our original location opened in 2012 in historic downtown Fort Myers, less than a mile from Henry Ford's winter residence.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
I'll have to check it out the next time that I'm in Fort Myers. I always visit the EDISON/FORD Winter Estates museum when I'm there. In one of my other hobbies, I own and restore/repair vintage Edison Phonographs. A great hobby... I can't say enough about it... It really gives back...Just like Classic Mustangs.

Thanks for the head's up...

Tony K.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They are all located in the mid and western side of Florida with the exception of the new one near West Palm Beach and the one in Dearborn, MI. I think most also have a storefront that allows them to have a themed entrance with vintage items out front.

In Ft. Myers, located at 2207 1st St, Fort Myers, FL 33901, you can reach us at 239-332-FORD (3673).

In Cape Coral, we are conveniently located just off the Cape Coral Parkway Bridge at 1719 Cape Coral Pkwy E.

In Estero, we are located in Miromar Outlets at 10801 Corkscrew Road, Suite 519, Estero, FL 33928.

In Brandon, we are located at 11105 Causeway Blvd, Brandon, FL 33511, just 15 minutes from Tampa, Florida.

Directly across from the Tampa Premium Outlets, our Wesley Chapel location is located at 25526 Sierra Center Blvd, Lutz, FL 33559. You can reach us at 813-540-FORD (3673).

In Dearborn, MI location, located at 21367 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124.

In Westchase, within 3 miles of Citrus Park Mall, we are located at 10413 Sheldon Rd, Tampa, FL 33626.

Ford's Garage Countryside, is located at 26212 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33761. You can reach us at 727-228-FORD (3673).

Walking distance from Al Lang Stadium, Ford’s Garage St. Petersburg, is located at 200 1st Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.

Parked North of I-4, Ford’s Garage Lakeland, is located at 879 Lakeland Park Center Dr, Lakeland, FL 33809. You can reach us at 863-337-FORD (3673).

Our first Orlando location is now open in Orlando Premium Outlets. 8201 Vineland Avenue, Suite 1801. Vineland, FL 32821. Phone: (407) 602-3673.

We are also open at our new Kissimmee location in the new Sunset Walk across from the Margaritaville resort in Kissimmee, FL

Attachments

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Rumor has it they are build one about 2 miles from my house, there is a large outdoor mall.
Looking forward to it and hoping they do some car cruise ins.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I've been to the one over in North Tampa, food is OK, I don't drink beer - so I have no comment on that. It's one of those places you take folks who are new in town or just to be different,

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Wonder how they are kicking back to Ford (FoMoCo) for use of the name...lol...

:eek:)

Tony K.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts