Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Long-time lurker, new owner of a 65 C-code Coupe, so figured it's time to join. :)

Always wanted a small block 65-66 Mustang since I was a tiny tot, and life situations finally put me in a place where I could contemplate getting one. Pretty much as soon as I started seriously shopping, within a few months an all local 3-speed car fell into my lap from a totally awesome guy. Like all of us, she needs some (lots) work and is a work in progress, but it's an adventure I'm enjoying so far.

Already have stumbled across a treasure trove of information here, and I look forward to my future experiences with the "Mustank" (some moisture and mouse nests didn't leave a pleasant smell.....).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS ! !
Welcome to the VMF and good luck with the Mustank !
That's a new one to me. I've heard of Mouse-stangs and Rust-angs and maybe a Musty-stang. I've had some mouse / squirrel / chipmunk nested cars myself...be careful with cleanup because the leftovers are toxic...

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all! :)

That looks very familiar. The whole interior is getting gutted at some point anyway as it needs carpet, floor pans, new vinyl, new dash pad, and paint. It will be scrubbed and sprayed with anti-microbial/anti-mildew detergent.

It's not called the Mustank for nothing. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts