Forum discount:'65/'66 Street/Competition Engine Crossmember
1965 1966 Mustang Street Competition Engine Crossmember Fits Hipo Shelby GT350 | eBay
With jack pad:
1965 1966 Mustang Street Comp Engine Crossmember w Jack Pad Fits Hipo Shelby | eBay
Offset & gusseted jack pads available for clearing some aftermarket oil pans +$20
Purchase direct (off eBay ) for $20.00 discount off of the eBay prices.
This design was pioneered by Ford in 1969 for the Boss 302 program. It improves on the '65 & '66 stock engine crossmember by tying into the lower control arm mounting points, resulting in improved rigidity for the unibody lower front frame section. Helps to stiffen the car right at the control arms where it's needed most. Perfect for cars that already have an export brace and Monte Carlo Bar. Every competition and high performance 65-66 Mustang will benefit from this racing front crossmember
Street / Competition Engine Cross Member for '65 & '66 Mustang
Vastly superior to similar looking cross members currently sold today.
1) No interference issues with oil pan.
2) Will clear oil pan if using RM lowering engine mounts. Other cross members will not clear
3) Made from 1.5" steel tubing just like the stock Ford crossmember. Other are relying on smaller 1.375" tubing
4) Steel tubing thickness: 0.125", stronger than the stock and aftermarket cross members. Others are using thinner tubing
5) USA made with USA steel
6) Complete with grade 8 bolts & hardened washers (USA made).
7) priced under the competition
7) 100% money back if not satisfied
8) Cross Member with jacking pad available. Check our other auction for jack pad model.
9) Completely compatible with Vario-centric camber kits
for more information: email: [email protected]
text questions to 918-397-7806