Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks...we're trying to revive this forum and keep it going. There has been little to no action here in quite some time. As you all know, one of the unofficial rules here on VMF is no pics...it didn't happen. Please update or create a garage profile (Im guilty of this myself) with pics of your treasures. We (probably mostly me) will be visiting those garages looking for Rides of Month candidates.

·
Super Moderator
8,919 Posts
Ok folks...we're trying to revive this forum and keep it going. There has been little to no action here in quite some time. As you all know, one of the unofficial rules here on VMF is no pics...it didn't happen. Please update or create a garage profile (Im guilty of this myself) with pics of your treasures. We (probably mostly me) will be visiting those garages looking for Rides of Month candidates.

Probably mostly,.....who are you trying to kid!?

·
Super Moderator
9,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should have received an email with a link in it that will take you straight to the Inbox message which you can reply to. Otherwise, at the top of the VMF page just below the VMF banner click on Tools, User Control Panel. When that page opens, on the left you will see several drop down menus. Select Private Messages, Inbox. This will take you to your Inbox where you can select the message you want to read and reply to. From there, I will supply you instructions and my email to send information.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts