Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it's just early in the AM east coast but with the error message at top, the Forum is really fast. If it's run this way all the time, you can leave that way as far a I am concerned.

J. Boggs

·
Registered
676 Posts
Definately a database error. MySQL (SQL for short) is a database program code which is how this forum is run. So there are some errors in it apparently...at least we can jump in here and ask or answer questions for the time being.

The Camaro forum must be trying to shut us down or something...hehe...(just kidding, don't want anyone angry at me for saying that....)

Have a nice day!

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Could be Bob, et al, are making some changes or it could be, because regular links to the forum haven't been working for many, there are only a few users online, reducing bandwidth requirements..

Hard to know, but definitely faster right now...

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
I couldn't even access the forum from Friday afternoon until just about an hour ago, either from home or work. I'd get an error from Bob's apache server saying I didn't have permissions to view the files.

About an hour ago I was able to access it again, and it's the first time in as long as I can remember that when I click on a post, or reply to a post it instantly comes up. I'd say on average, it would take about 1-2 minutes per post prior to today. This was with DSL at home and a 512k fractional T1 at work (frame relay). This is very cool right now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts