Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on it... don't know what's going on yet... everything appears to be working otherwise... will have it fixed 'soon'...

-bob

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Thought the problem was on my end for a while!

Glad its back up and working fine.

Gary

·
Registered
305 Posts
bob everything looks good no need to respond to my email.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Bob you had me scared! I thought u banned me from the website!!!( Told you midlife he didnt ban me you and gt350clone) Bob the website is running nice and good see you got rid of the old forum. For a minute i thought i had to send more money to be able to use the site!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I just got back on as well. You can ignore my e-mail. Interesting note was that one of the computers in the house could get on, but not the other. Drove me nuts trying to figure it out, then suddenly it works again!

G

·
0 Posts
Bob - Sent you an email at R5I.com. Whatever happened last night about 9 pm, it clobbered my login (mrgem). After deleting all my cookies, I was able to set up a new login using mrgem! It really did disappear. Kinda like when you don't pay your light bill.

I'm trying to get to a PM with Dickson Griswold's phone number but cannot get back in as mrgem again. because I still have not receive an email with the password. What gives?

Can you help?

G

·
0 Posts
Bob,

My real username, paulwall, is not recognized, still

Thanks
Paul Wallace

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
whew!!!!!!! i thought i got banned also.....i feel much better now i was going into VMF withdraws!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts