Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,,I found a 1969 Galaxie X-L ,,,G.T. Convt today with what i can see is nearl every option Ford could put on at the factory. Car has PS,PDB,Tilt,Cruise,AM-FM,Power bucket seats,Power Windows,Console,Air Cond. Full X-L interior treatment.Car is factory Red with White Deluxe X-L interior.And a White convt. top.The White G.T. stripe is still on it,,,as are the G.T. getters on the front fenders. Car is nearly complete,,,frame is rusty,,typical for these cars,,,no big deal to fix.Dude is asking 400.00 for the car,,,,think it is worth it????LOL. I have been searching parts and salvage yards for 25 years,,,and have NEVER seen a 69 X-L G.T. car loaded up like this one,,,I also found a 1970 Galaxie convt. today with all the toys still in effect,,,even the bucket seats and console are still there,,,,color on that interior is Saddle.These big cars are starting to catch on.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
And you bought it on the spot.

Pics, man , we want pics

·
Registered
10,173 Posts
Those option heavy cars where often first owner by the dealership owner or his wife back then. That car probably has an interesting history if you could trace it.

·
Registered
966 Posts
My brother had a '70 XL "coupe" with a 390 that was a sweet ride. It wasn't optioned out like yours, but nice just the same. Can you say "shoulder, hip, head, and leg room"?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts