Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You pick it up in Medina, Ohio, and it’s yours for free. Has been living in a barn for at least the last 20 years. Only surface rust; otherwise still pretty solid. Still has both pieces of glass (main is rolled down and I dared not risk breaking it by rolling up).

Attachments

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
You pick it up in Medina, Ohio, and it’s yours for free. Has been living in a barn for at least the last 20 years. Only surface rust; otherwise still pretty solid. Still has both pieces of glass (main is rolled down and I dared not risk breaking it by rolling up).
If you still have these please let me know. I can have a buddy pick them up for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Ford Mustang is an American vehicle made by Ford. It was initially brought about by Lee Iacocca, as a challenge between divisions for something individual and energetic and that would speak to ladies. The Mustang appeared in 1964 with a cost of $2,368, with assessed yearly offers of 100K. First year deals were over 400K units and one million inside two years.

The Mustang made the "horse vehicle" class of American autos, recognized as moderate lively roadsters with long hoods and short back decks, and offered ascend to contenders, for example, the Chevrolet Camaro, Pontiac Firebird, AMC Javelin, Chrysler's patched up Plymouth Barracuda, and the subsequent age Dodge Challenger. The Mustang is additionally credited for motivating the structures of roadsters, for example, the Toyota Celica and Ford Capri, which were imported to the United States.

It was initially founded on the foundation of the second era North American Ford Falcon, a smaller car.[8] The first 1962 Ford Mustang I two-seater idea vehicle had advanced into the 1963 Mustang II four-seater idea vehicle which Ford used to pretest how the general population would check out the principal creation Mustang. The 1963 Mustang II idea vehicle was structured with a variety of the creation model's front and backsides with a rooftop that was 2.7 inches shorter.[9] Introduced from the get-go April 17, 1964 (16 days after the Plymouth Barracuda), and along these lines named as a "1964½" by Mustang fans, the 1965 Mustang was the automaker's best dispatch since the Model A.The Mustang has experienced a few changes to its present 6th era.

·
Premium Member
10,038 Posts
The Ford Mustang is an American vehicle made by Ford. It was initially brought about by Lee Iacocca, as a challenge between divisions for something individual and energetic and that would speak to ladies. The Mustang appeared in 1964 with a cost of $2,368, with assessed yearly offers of 100K. First year deals were over 400K units and one million inside two years.

The Mustang made the "horse vehicle" class of American autos, recognized as moderate lively roadsters with long hoods and short back decks, and offered ascend to contenders, for example, the Chevrolet Camaro, Pontiac Firebird, AMC Javelin, Chrysler's patched up Plymouth Barracuda, and the subsequent age Dodge Challenger. The Mustang is additionally credited for motivating the structures of roadsters, for example, the Toyota Celica and Ford Capri, which were imported to the United States.

It was initially founded on the foundation of the second era North American Ford Falcon, a smaller car.[8] The first 1962 Ford Mustang I two-seater idea vehicle had advanced into the 1963 Mustang II four-seater idea vehicle which Ford used to pretest how the general population would check out the principal creation Mustang. The 1963 Mustang II idea vehicle was structured with a variety of the creation model's front and backsides with a rooftop that was 2.7 inches shorter.[9] Introduced from the get-go April 17, 1964 (16 days after the Plymouth Barracuda), and along these lines named as a "1964½" by Mustang fans, the 1965 Mustang was the automaker's best dispatch since the Model A.The Mustang has experienced a few changes to its present 6th era.
What does this have to do with the offer of a door for free?

·
Registered
2,277 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
The Ford Mustang is an American vehicle made by Ford. It was initially brought about by Lee Iacocca..........
Wow...what a cool story...who knew...Maybe I should look at getting me one of these Mustangs.

I think he meant to post this over on a Chevy forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Ford Mustang is an American vehicle made by Ford. It was at first achieved by Lee Iacocca, as a test between divisions for something individual and vivacious and that would address women. The Mustang showed up in 1969 with an expense of $2,238, with evaluated yearly ideas of 150K. First year bargains were over 700K units and one million inside two years.

The Mustang made the "horse vehicle" class of American automobiles, perceived as moderate enthusiastic roadsters with long hoods and short back decks, and offered climb to contenders, for instance, the Chevrolet Camaro, Pontiac Firebird, AMC Javelin, Chrysler's fixed up Plymouth Barracuda, and the ensuing age Dodge Challenger. The Mustang is also credited for rousing the structures of roadsters, for instance, the Toyota Celica and Ford Capri, which were imported to the United States.

It was at first established on the establishment of the second time import in North American Ford Falcon, a littler vehicle. The initial 1962 Ford Mustang I two-seater thought vehicle had progressed into the 1963 Mustang II four-seater thought vehicle which Ford used to pretest how the overall public would look at the important creation Mustang. The 1963 Mustang II thought vehicle was organized with an assortment of the creation model's front and rears with a housetop that was 2.7 inches shorter. Presented as it so happens April 17, 1964 (20 days after the Plymouth Barracuda), and thusly named as a "192" by Mustang fans, the 1965 Mustang was the automaker's best dispatch since the Model A.The Mustang has encountered a couple of changes to its present seventh time.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The Ford Mustang is an American vehicle made by Ford. It was at first achieved by Lee Iacocca, as a test between divisions for something individual and vivacious and that would address women. The Mustang showed up in 1969 with an expense of $2,238, with evaluated yearly ideas of 150K. First year bargains were over 700K units and one million inside two years.

The Mustang made the "horse vehicle" class of American automobiles, perceived as moderate enthusiastic roadsters with long hoods and short back decks, and offered climb to contenders, for instance, the Chevrolet Camaro, Pontiac Firebird, AMC Javelin, Chrysler's fixed up Plymouth Barracuda, and the ensuing age Dodge Challenger. The Mustang is also credited for rousing the structures of roadsters, for instance, the Toyota Celica and Ford Capri, which were imported to the United States.

It was at first established on the establishment of the second time import in North American Ford Falcon, a littler vehicle. The initial 1962 Ford Mustang I two-seater thought vehicle had progressed into the 1963 Mustang II four-seater thought vehicle which Ford used to pretest how the overall public would look at the important creation Mustang. The 1963 Mustang II thought vehicle was organized with an assortment of the creation model's front and rears with a housetop that was 2.7 inches shorter. Presented as it so happens April 17, 1964 (20 days after the Plymouth Barracuda), and thusly named as a "192" by Mustang fans, the 1965 Mustang was the automaker's best dispatch since the Model A.The Mustang has encountered a couple of changes to its present seventh time.
Horse car, huh?! Foreign SPAM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts