Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For ME! Yep, I've got a friend that is giving me a BASKETCASE '65 conv. with a 6 cylinder. But this one is going to be for SWMBO. I guess if she sees her conv. parked waiting on the completion of my '66 FB, she might be a little more motivated to help fund the FB project!
Anyhow, I understand there is a LOT of rust. I've got to go take a look at it this evening and make sure I want it with all the work involved, even though I can do all the bodywork myself. I knew I was saving all those parts off my fastback for a reason!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I notice that you have strategicaly forgotten to fill out your profile and especially your location, thereby eliminating the possibility of someone "sniping" your freebee out from under you ! Very wise.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heheheh... Actually, last time I looked at my profile, it was there! I guess I've got to redo it.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Right now, I would gladly donate body organs to have a basketcase 65/66 vert in my garage, and I can't find one. Here you get one for free! Man, life just ain't fair sometimes!

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Hey Dan I know of a project convertible in Bellevue. It looks like some body panels have been replaced, but thats the extent of the restoration. If I recall its 6 cyl 3 spd. It doesnt have a forsale sign, but you could always make an offer. PM if you want more details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts