Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photos from Knotts All Ford Show, VMF owners Photos & more. Currently seeking Mustang Racing pics for Mustangs in Action.
For a FREE custom Screen Saver Just send me the photos. Email yours to [email protected]
For your FREE copy of Screen Savers click on http://quixnet.net/~jrw642

Thanks

·
Registered
674 Posts
Its installed. I like it a lot.

If you have time, perhaps we could send pics of our Mustangs. You could pick your favorites.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you like it. More and different ones coming up soon.
Jim

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the positive feedback Rich. If you want, just send me an email attachment and I'll insert it for you.
Jim

G

·
0 Posts
man its cool!i installed it and it works great and is easy to install and small!very nice!i will upgrade as soon as you come out with another one!in the next one,can you include a 1970 boss msutang 302 yellow colored?thanks!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sure am glad this has worked out well. This is my first try at this high tech stuff. I have 2 others that I will post as well as a lot of pictures from the forum signatures and the Mustangs of the month. My son is a computer tech and is mentoring me. So if you want a personal one just email me the pictures and I'll post it for you.
Jim

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Looks great but how about a red 69 Mach 1.

69 Mach 1 427 Windsor

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll see what I can do for you. Probably over the weekend.
Jim

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Awesome - I have installed all 3 screensavers and switch between them. How can I put together a screen saver? I have a Shelby GT500 I am going to sell. Its beautiful and I would like to get a screen saver for it to keep on my computer before I sell it.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
G

·
0 Posts
very cool, but i noticed a "non-mustang" in the VMF1 group, That is because the car in my sig pic is a model.. I cant belive how excited i was to see my"car" on a screen saver.If i sent you some pics of my neice do you think you could hook me up?

G

·
0 Posts
GREAT SCREENSAVERS!!!! I downloaded them and love'em! Thank-you for doing MY Mach I, hope I can get it going! I have it on here in 1969 for sale. But I really don't want to it's my "baby".

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks, it worked just fine. Nice cars...I sent you some pics of mine that I just finished.
Glen

1 - 20 of 20 Posts