Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reach out to fellow Mustangers to offer the following 65-68 Mustang parts for FREE as long as you are willling to pay for shipping/crating, my packaging costs oOR pickup..
I have a 40 year hoard of Mustang parts that was a result of many parted out 65-68 coupes..
I'd hate to scrap these parts as I know there are tose out there that have bought a shell and need this basic stuff.
I have more of the above parts than I will ever need and I realize that most of the above parts are not necessarily in 'demand'...unless you need em!
If you have a 65-66-67 coupe and need rear seats--upper/lower..pony/standard..I got em. Some need recovering...some not.
I have 3 speed transmissions..various years etc..
I have speedo clusters 65-66 that need cosmetic restos.
6 cylinder rear axles
PM me with what you need/want and we can discuss shipping and if you are willing to pay for that..

·
Super Moderator
8,919 Posts
Still have the speedometer?

What 67 68 parts do you have?

Do you have the bodies still for patch panels?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I reach out to fellow Mustangers to offer the following 65-68 Mustang parts for FREE as long as you are willling to pay for shipping/crating, my packaging costs oOR pickup..
I have a 40 year hoard of Mustang parts that was a result of many parted out 65-68 coupes..
I'd hate to scrap these parts as I know there are tose out there that have bought a shell and need this basic stuff.
I have more of the above parts than I will ever need and I realize that most of the above parts are not necessarily in 'demand'...unless you need em!
If you have a 65-66-67 coupe and need rear seats--upper/lower..pony/standard..I got em. Some need recovering...some not.
I have 3 speed transmissions..various years etc..
I have speedo clusters 65-66 that need cosmetic restos.
6 cylinder rear axles
PM me with what you need/want and we can discuss shipping and if you are willing to pay for that..
Hi, I have a 1969 with a 302 3 speed but would be interested in a 4 speed or 3 speed. Mine needs to be rebuilt and if I can get another and rebuild makes the swap out much easier. please let me know. [email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey gang...just looked at my post again...and I saw all of the parts inquiries.
I don't look at this post often, and as i stated in the post, you'd need to send me a PM for me to see it.
Also, the free parts I have posted are all I'm offering..If it's not in the post, then I am not giving it away.
finally, if you want something above free..you can't make it too much work for me...like no contact info or a vague request.
I am in Cleveland, OH and you'd need to either pick it up or pay shipping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts