Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The spirit of Baby J is very strong !!!

On this eve of his birth, I've been moved to offer this original FoMoCo wide Day-Night mirror. Not sure what it originally came on, or if it will fit your car. But it's free to the person who needs it. You know who you are !

There's some light pitting on the backside, but the mirror side is in quite good condition and the day-night lever works perfectly. Not a reproduction !

FREE: ( no shipping charge even ) !!!

1st person to email me or post a reply gets them. [email protected]

Z

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
My son!! He has no mirror. We just ordered the bracket...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Awesome. Very inspiring to do the same. I have been given and have given away parts and a helping hand so many times over the years, and there's nothing like old car people, especially Mustang people. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome. Very inspiring to do the same. I have been given and have given away parts and a helping hand so many times over the years, and there's nothing like old car people, especially Mustang people. Thanks.
no matter in what manner, or how much , one gives back to the forum, the forum has a way of giving one much much more in return.

Z

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
X-ray,
you a coffee drinker?
If so email me your contact info so I can send you a Starbucks gift card to just say thanks for your Christmas posts.
They inspired me.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
God Bless.

Pat

·
Registered
34 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts