Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since SWMBO won't be going with me, does anyone want to ride down to Columbus, and stay wth me, for free? I already booked the room for Friday and Saturday, and it is supposed to have 2 beds.

My plan is to leave about 6 on Friday, from the Detroit area and probably arrive somewhere around midnight. I'll be leaving on Sunday sometime, but that is completely open...

Free ride and free room and cars......Can't beat that with a swizzle stick!

Lemme know if anyone is interested......And no, I don't live in Holland, Michigan, so I won't be bringing my wooden dancing shoes..Hehehehe

·
Registered
81 Posts
Boy that crack about Holland was a low blow. I was actually keeping a previous post of Gary's in mind for when I run into another Fairlane for sale, but It don't sound like he'd want one from the Holland area any way. I guess I want hold a "grudge", if I see a good deal I'll let you know.
Jerry
Aka: MrFairlane
Holland Mich

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boy that crack about Holland was a low blow.
The reference was really because I am meeting Tony (AKA TFOB) who is from Holland, and I was just having a little fun with it. We are meeting up with DodgeStang in Columbus, and delivering him some parts.

A very good friend of mine is from Holland (Mi) and that was just a standard joke between us because his whole family was really into all of that. I have known him since 1963 and we still talk about it. I used to go to Holland with him all of the time, when he would go visiting his old friends. I always had a good time with his friends and no disrespect was meant by that.

Sorry.........

·
Registered
81 Posts
No problem, I just could'nt let a remark go without comment, when you're from the Holland area you get used to it. I run upon alot of 66 67 Fairlane stuff, I'll keep you updated if I come across something nice under 7K. Best

1 - 4 of 4 Posts