Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
List is way too long. I want to move all this .Partial and I mean partial list is,many bucket seats ,large tote of fan blades,dozens of heater assemblies, partial heater parts, ducts and vents, dozens of 1/4 glass and dozens of wing windows all coupe stuff there. If I like you I will have much more that I am giving away. I really want to clean out my garage. ALL or NONE ...No picking thru. Bring a big truck and maybe a trailer. I am in eastern Iowa. I only ask for a contribution to this great site.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Would love to grab it all if I was closer

·
Super Moderator
8,842 Posts
What 67 interior parts do you have?

I've got a shell with seats and nothing else. :|

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for a single barrel yf carter carburetor to replace missing one on my 68 coupe.
I would not be able to make it your way though. I live in Washington State but I would gladly pay for shipping and donate a number of your choice if you have a carb.
This is my first time looking and replying for parts so if I am not doing any of this incorrect please let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have these parts and need them gone...September ALL is going to the landfill .Lots of OEM parts that actually work and fit your Mustang are going away.

·
Super Moderator
8,842 Posts
I still have these parts and need them gone...September ALL is going to the landfill .Lots of OEM parts that actually work and fit your Mustang are going away.
What 67 interior parts do you have?

I've got a shell with seats and nothing else. :|

So what 67 interior parts do you have?

·
Registered
459 Posts
. ALL or NONE ...No picking thru. Bring a big truck and maybe a trailer. I am in eastern Iowa. I only ask for a contribution to this great site.

thought I'd quote this for those that are asking for individual parts.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
What part of the 65/66 box you looking for ? I have a few spare parts

·
Super Moderator
8,842 Posts
PM sent... just saw this and your location! I must have been sleeping... or working I guess LOL

He's probably a neighbor

·
Registered
867 Posts
so I may be interested in the lot, my inlaws live near the quad cities, and have a truck, trailer and barn! lol

Can you shoot me some pictures of what you have to see if its worth it for me?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts