Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am 17 and just bought my first Mustang last week to restore with my dad, it's a 65 coupe. I will take any interior and trim parts you can spare because I got it with every piece of chrome wrecked. I can pay for shipping to North Carolina. I mean pretty much any decent part for the 65 I would like to try to get off of you, I could even buy them if need be.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI. I am very interested in your collection and would like more information -- I am serious and not a scam thanks Greg

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
I still have this stuff and quite frankly I know what it is worth and am having a hard time taking it to the landfill. But I am going to before the snow flys here in Iowa.(That won't be long) I am not taking picture for Free stuff. NO separating parts. ALL or NONE .NO SHIPPING. Holy Crap folks I am GIVING it away! It took me decades to accumulate this amount of parts. See my original post above for an idea of what I am liquidating. Just asking for the customer to donate what he or she feels is a good donation to this site!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I still have this stuff and quite frankly I know what it is worth and am having a hard time taking it to the landfill. But I am going to before the snow flys here in Iowa.(That won't be long) NO separating parts ALL or NONE,NO SHIPPING. Holy Crap folks I am GIVING it away! It took me decades to accumulate this amount of parts. See my original post above for an idea of what I am liquidating.
I previously posted that I am interested, I will even be out your way in western Illinois during thanksgiving weekend. My only ask is that you provide me some pictures so I know what I am committing to.

·
Super Moderator
8,840 Posts
I previously posted that I am interested, I will even be out your way in western Illinois during thanksgiving weekend. My only ask is that you provide me some pictures so I know what I am committing to.

Sounds like coolblue is your man.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
I still have this stuff and quite frankly I know what it is worth and am having a hard time taking it to the landfill. But I am going to before the snow flys here in Iowa.(That won't be long) I am not taking picture for Free stuff. NO separating parts. ALL or NONE .NO SHIPPING. Holy Crap folks I am GIVING it away! It took me decades to accumulate this amount of parts. See my original post above for an idea of what I am liquidating. Just asking for the customer to donate what he or she feels is a good donation to this site![/quote]

PM sent- Thanks
My latest references here are DanBabb and Macstang :smile2:

·
Super Moderator
8,840 Posts
Has anyone made plans to pick this stuff up? I know a few of you have shown interest.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Has anyone made plans to pick this stuff up? I know a few of you have shown interest.
Sent numerous pm's and emails, but no response after the initial email. We had arranged to meet after Labor Day, but never heard back from him. I assume either he's busy or on the fence about getting rid of it maybe? I dunno- but I've got my truck and trailer and could be on his doorstep an hour after leaving home...:wink:

·
Super Moderator
8,840 Posts
That’s why I was asking. Both you and coolblue both showed interest with asap pick up. :shrug:

·
Registered
6 Posts
ISO window roof channel

Need window roof channel for weather strip. Piece that located next to SS trim on roof rail. Trade or purchase.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Need window roof channel for weather strip. Piece that located next to SS trim on roof rail. Trade or purchase.
I gave up trying as nobody's heard from him since last fall. Are you looking for 1 side or a pair, and for a coupe or fastback?

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Last PM I got from you back then gt350 as you were going to get back to me...All of this lot is gone. Local guy got it all. Thanks!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts