Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am french and owner of a beautiful mach 1 from 1969
i like old vehicles and i am looking for parts for my car (i also have a triumph t120 bonneville 1970) .
I am looking for a used rim blow steering wheel. I don't know how to do this as I see ruffles on ebay and craigslist. I prefer to spend with enthusiasts to help me find my happiness.

thank you
Franck

·
Premium Member
68 Mustang Coupe
4,599 Posts
I cant help you find your parts, but be careful if someone contacts you on this site that is new or doesn't have any posts. They almost always use the same script, my friend has one blah blah blah email them at [email protected] it's a scam. They look for these ISO posts...

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Welcome to VMF !! Bien venue !! Avez vous fotos?... We love photographs of the cars in beautiful scenes around the world.

Reactions: Master Hack

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to VMF !! Bien venue !! Avez vous fotos?... We love photographs of the cars in beautiful scenes around the world.

The car :)
2005 import from USA
Very few kilometers in france, the paint and the restoration have 20 year .....
a beautiful steering wheel is missing and it will be superb ;)
the jaguar isn't mine

thanks

·
Registered
1970 Sportroof Mustang Grabber Value Package
341 Posts
Beautiful Mach and welcome.
I believe original rimblow wheels are hard to find, good luck. i have one i will be sending for restoration, hopefully soon.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Nice Mach! Thanks for sharing the pic. Welcome to VMF and good luck on finding the rim blow steering wheel.

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Tires and wheels look very nice on the car. Love the color.

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,614 Posts
Welcome to VMF. Nice looking 69 Macg-1.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts