Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Been a member here awhile, most of the metal is new. Color is Summit Racing Wimbledon White, satin black accents. Cut and buff next ;)
..what's the latest Desert..I hope you don't mind but I gotta have my 67 coupe painted Wimbledon..I had been pondering on what color to go with when I pulled up your thread and glad I did..I think it fits the coupe perfectly:pirate: Have you taken any pics lately..Are you going to put the emblem, bars, lights in the grille?
thanks!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
I'll grab some pics today, she's back on the ground now with the interior installed. Spent alot of time running wiring for A-pillar gauges, speakers and eventually a subwoofer for the trunk someday. The universal Lokar e-brake took alot of adjusting for the rear discs but I have it dialed in now. Finding and bolting in the right shifter and e-brake boots was a pain lol. Just need to install glass and I think that's it.

Grill's going to be naked I think. Only problem is that it looks kinda strange with the aluminum radiator.

One thing that really blew my mind was the cost and effort of weatherstripping an entire car. What a pain!!!! Shows like overhaulin and what not never get into that type of work.....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Looks great! You ever go to any local shows? Would like to see it in person...
Thanks! I occasionally bring it up to the Pavillions when it gets cooler out, or they have a "Mesa Pavillions" off of Power that's closer to my house I'll go to. Haven't brought it to Good Guys yet.... Will have to plan a meet up!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Sweet looking ride. If you don't mind me asking, what rim and tire size are you running? Stellar stance!
They are 17x8's off of a 2002 Mustang. Front required 1" spacers to clear the UCA, rear did not because I'm running a wider Ford 9" rear. Tires are 245's up front and 255's out back, fenders are rolled and pulled on all 4 corners. 620's and Shelby drop up front, thanks for the comment.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts