Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about going up to the Lynnwood Burger King/Taco Time on Friday night to check out the cars. Anybody interested in meeting? I was thinking about 7:30 to 8:00 PM ??

This idea was originally Stroked66 a couple of weeks ago. :: ::

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
I think Ken said that everyone had cleared out WAY early when he and Karin checked it out last time. ::

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bummer, I couldn't tell from the last posts if no cars were their or if no VMF'er were their ::

Maybe Ken will read this thread and give an update. I wonder if hot rodders still go the XXX in Issaquah?
:p

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
They do, just about every Sunday

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
There are seveal upcoming events, if anyone is interested:

Aug. 15: XXX Chevy Show - Invasion of Mustangs meet!
Aug. 21: Classic Ford & Mustang Round Up - Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent-9am-3pm
Aug. 22: Pierce County Mustang Show - contact 253-531-4624

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Based on my arrival and the size of the crowd when I showed up a couple weeks ago, 7:30 - 8:00 is definitely late ::

If folks want to shoot for something closer to 6:00-6:30, I can probably make it. As a matter of fact, I think I WILL make a point of heading over there. Any excuse for a cruise is good excuse ::

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will get the babysitter to come over earlier, I hope. I will plan to show up between 6:00-6:30. ::

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Made it to the Taco Time tonight along with Stroked66. It is a cool gathering of some hot cars. :: :) Ken has some great pictures of a couple low riders. Maybe he will post a few. Lets say people have some very different tastes in cars! ::

1 - 9 of 9 Posts