Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Missed 3 days of work this week due to snow and ice. Can't even get my truck out of the driveway right now. Hope the sun melts it all today.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i dont mind it to much its good exercise shoveling out and i dont have to walk home from school in the snow because i have almost been hit 6 times by a$$holes who cant drive in the snow

·
Registered
572 Posts
I've made it to work every day as I have a 4wd truck and just avoided the freeways but I really miss driving my classic cars. I suffer withdrawal all winter as there are no weekend car shows or cruises. My brother lamented the other day that even once the ice all melts it would still be weeks before he could drive his corvette again because the roads have all been coated with sand and gravel and magnesium chloride. We'll need to have a heavy rain now to wash it all away before the roads are safe for classic paint.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Yup, am in Cedar Hill Tx and have been home since Tuesday working. Cabin fever is starting to set in. Supposed to get up in the 40's today so hopefully all retunrs to normal before the Super Bowl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts