Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I don't know that I can help with getting some of that over the border, but after having used that stuff for a while, I think I'm going to just buy some sound deadner and get it over with. We put a ton of Frost King in my friend's truck and it didn't stay stuck, even where we had washed the panels and wiped with acetone.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotstang said:
I don't know that I can help with getting some of that over the border, but after having used that stuff for a while, I think I'm going to just buy some sound deadner and get it over with. We put a ton of Frost King in my friend's truck and it didn't stay stuck, even where we had washed the panels and wiped with acetone.
Thanks for the info, probably end up buying the real stuff, but again the only stuff I can find on this side of the border is FatMat but they do have a new Butyl version.

·
Registered
12,041 Posts
Yeah I looked around for Frost King.. No dice either.. Just that bubble/foil wrapped stuff. Thinking maybe I should get SOMETHING to put on my firewall, although, the only thing left to go on is the heater.. Why stop now I guess.. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts