Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 69 Mach 1 and getting rid of some stuff I had collected for it. All of it is new and unused, in boxes or packaging. All prices include shipping. I'm up in Kenosha, WI.

Custom Autosound Classic Look slide bar radio. BT, USB. Looks just like the radio in my 69 except slide the am fm bar and it becomes digital.
Price new $252
Price here $200

Custom Autosound CD player
Good for under the seat or glove box
Price new $140
Price here $100

Custom Autosound Bluetooth hands free
Cost new $110
Price here $75

If you want all 3 of the audio pieces I'll do them all for $350

Carcovers.com Indoor black satin shield car cover with bag. I'll also throw in a nice oil spill mat I have, also new.
New $159
Price here $120

Scott Drake Pony Emblem front grill
Cost new $38
Price here $25

Battery Tender Plus 1.25 amp 12V
Price new $69.99
Price here $50.00

I have a few other Misc things like 428 Cobra jet air cleaner cover stickers and maybe a shifter handle. Have to find it. Any questions just let me know.

Thx,
Andy

Table Wheel Wood Font Engineering

Shipping box Wood Packing materials World Rectangle

Packing materials Shipping box Font Rectangle Packaging and labeling

Font Electric blue Audio equipment Engineering Circuit component

Dishware Wood Grey Tablecloth Serveware

Rectangle Wood Font Gadget Table

Food Font Computer hardware Audio equipment Machine

·
Registered
1966 C Code Coupe / 1970 Mach 1 351C
268 Posts
I am interested in the radio and bluetooth kit. On the car cover, I was trying to figure out if it would fit a 1970. When I go to their website, they have a specific model for 1970, but I figure it may be the same one for the 1969. Does it have a model # associated with it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am interested in the radio and bluetooth kit. On the car cover, I was trying to figure out if it would fit a 1970. When I go to their website, they have a specific model for 1970, but I figure it may be the same one for the 1969. Does it have a model # associated with it?
Sorry, there is no model number associated with it. I been went back to my original email and it says the sku is blksatn

I'm not sure why it wouldn't fit, but I can't guarantee it.

This is the one I bought. You may be able to ask their customer service if the 69 and 70's are the same.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Selling my 69 Mach 1 and getting rid of some stuff I had collected for it. All of it is new and unused, in boxes or packaging. All prices include shipping. I'm up in Kenosha, WI.

Custom Autosound Classic Look slide bar radio. BT, USB. Looks just like the radio in my 69 except slide the am fm bar and it becomes digital.
Price new $252
Price here $200

Custom Autosound CD player
Good for under the seat or glove box
Price new $140
Price here $100

Custom Autosound Bluetooth hands free
Cost new $110
Price here $75

If you want all 3 of the audio pieces I'll do them all for $350

Carcovers.com Indoor black satin shield car cover with bag. I'll also throw in a nice oil spill mat I have, also new.
New $159
Price here $120

Scott Drake Pony Emblem front grill
Cost new $38
Price here $25

Battery Tender Plus 1.25 amp 12V
Price new $69.99
Price here $50.00

I have a few other Misc things like 428 Cobra jet air cleaner cover stickers and maybe a shifter handle. Have to find it. Any questions just let me know.

Thx,
Andy

View attachment 813316
View attachment 813317
View attachment 813318
View attachment 813319
View attachment 813320
View attachment 813321
View attachment 813322
Sorry, there is no model number associated with it. I been went back to my original email and it says the sku is blksatn

I'm not sure why it wouldn't fit, but I can't guarantee it.

This is the one I bought. You may be able to ask their customer service if the 69 and 70's are the same.

Do you still have the Custom Autosound stuff?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts